We Finance What National Banks Can’t or Won’t
Real Estate Consulting, Acquisition, Development, and Financing
- 8 Small Local Banks & 10+ Private Trust Lending Entities
- $100,000 – $30,000,000
- Faster than National Banks
- Less Expensive than Partners
- 10 to 30 Day Closings
We finance in 43 States. Here are some examples of what NMA has done for their clients:
- $1.5 million West Virginia in the ground coal assets 30% of value closed 15-days
- $840,000. Connecticut 10-days before foreclosure house sold 120 days later for $1.2 million
- $5.2 million construction loan Nantucket, MA, increased equity position for builder
- $800,000. North End Boston, MA rehab loan closed 30-days
- $880,000. Nahant, MA construction loan 3-family on the water closed 10-days
- $750.00 Brookline, MA cash-out to family member who inherited property closed 26-days
- $35 million West Texas start-up loan for green energy windfarm
Fix & Flips Are Not All We Do
We are focused on the solution, whether it’s for commercial or residential investment properties.
“I brought a complicated project to Jeffrey in May. Two weeks later we had a commitment from a lender, and a final deal was executed a short time later. Jeff’s persistence and follow-up was a critical part of the process. If you are looking for a solution, and more importantly execution and finality, call Jeff.”
Probitas Ventures, LLC
How We Help
A client who purchased a 3 family home with a carriage house in the back, wanted to convert the property into 4 condo units. The client could not find any lender to lend on this project and they were running out of time and money.
They were introduced to National Mortgage Advice, LLC and they were able to get the money needed in less than a week. Within two months the client converted and sold all 4 condo units.
National Mortgage Advice, LLC is now their lender of choice.
Commercial / Residential Investment Properties
Faster Than National Banks, Less Expensive Than Partners
“Jeff has an amazing talent of taking the most complex transactions to the closing table by taking a personal interest in exploring all angles to ensure the most cost-effective and strategic solutions to satisfy his clients’ short and long term financial objectives. Jeff is an investment in motivation, creativity, execution and bottom line impact.”
Dieter H., Executive
I’ve known Jeffrey professionally for almost 30 years. I recommend him for his persistence, his creativity and his ability to recognize opportunities where others perceive only obstacles. I can honestly say that it is fun, as well as profitable, doing business with him.”
Scott C, RE Broker
Focused on Solutions
“Funding for projects is available. You just have to know where to look and how to present the deal.”